Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMTP problem and Canon 8340Cdn

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the printer's email configuration in question.Any tested configuration with Gmail (preferred), Aruba, Tim do not work with any port setting.I think it is due to the security protocol is not selectable in the Cano...

fisch88 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Admin access error message on driver installation

I'm trying to install print drivers (via download and CD) for imageclass MF240 printer and am getting "need admin access" error messages. I have admin access on my computer. Running Windows 7 on a Dell Lattitude. Any ideas? Thanks.

vmurrell by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iR1024iF Fax

Having an issue with this fax machine, it sends and receives to many diffrent numbers throughout the day. There is one particular number it will not send or receive from  I'm pretty sure it's not the fax at the other end as thats sedning to and recei...

NathanB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

to small print

HI,Newbie here,i have a canon imageclass mf4450 that will not print in large type you almost have to use a electron microscope tosee the print is there way to increase print size and keep it on the page,thank,s

Unable to scan to computer on image class mf628cw

Hello, I have had a problem with my canon printer since Early November. I have been unable to scan to my computer from the printer. The printer interface is stuck on confirming the device location. This originally gave a prompt on the computer, but n...

kmallard by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer did not print the entire PCL commands

Hello all, I have a current project that will print a 2D BARCODE using PCL commands. However, when I send it to our Canon image runner 1135 + printer, the barcode does not print the entire barcode (see image below). It seems it only prints a certain ...

2D Barcode Sample.JPG

Paper source auto-select problem

Hi, I just set up a new MF6160DW, on a Windows 7 PC, and it seems to work well except for 1 setting I can't understand. I'd like the printer and copier to use drawer 1 for all printing, but to auto-detect paper in the multi-purpose tray, and prioriti...

Pableau by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Adjusting Scan Density MF8380cdw

I have a Canon MF8380cdw where the scans made to a file are too light.   Using the browser interface and the printer IP address I logged into “Management Mode”, selected “Settings/Registration”, “Function Settings”, "Scan Settings" and changed the “D...

PK88 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D360 OSX 10.10 Driver

Hi Canon Community, I know you get these kinds of posts a lot, though I couldn't find a specific solution by searching previous posts (as is good form). I recently came into posession of an Imageclass D360 Laser Printer, and want to get it working wi...

B_FH by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements