cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF 733 Color Laser Printer

rbaroncpd
Contributor

Hi all,

I have a Canon MF 733 Color Laser printer and for some reason the black print quality is not as dark as it once was.

This just started to happen. When it was new it was perfect. The printer is just over a year old and not used everyday. When I do print something it is maybe 5 to 10 pages.

Any clues as to what is going on? I went into the printing preferences and under the quality tab I chose "General" as the default.

Thanks much,

RIch

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi rbaroncpd.

Please try to manually adjust the setting by following the instructions at the link below:

Windows Driver Color Matching

It is also recommended that you follow the steps below to adjust the density of the toner cartridges:

<Menu>  <Function Settings>  <Printer>  <Printer Settings>  <Print Quality>  <Density>  Adjust the density of each color  <Apply>  

If the issue persists, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi rbaroncpd.

Please try to manually adjust the setting by following the instructions at the link below:

Windows Driver Color Matching

It is also recommended that you follow the steps below to adjust the density of the toner cartridges:

<Menu>  <Function Settings>  <Printer>  <Printer Settings>  <Print Quality>  <Density>  Adjust the density of each color  <Apply>  

If the issue persists, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements