Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2320 printer not showing on printer list

got my MB2320 printer home and set up. but when i tried to get it set up using WiFi, the touchscreen says it's detected, but once i try getting things set up on my computer, the printer does not show up on the list of printers. i have tried several d...

ebxgsxr by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

What is Canon printer error 5100A for a Canon MX882 printer?

I have a Canon MX882 printer.  I had a paper jam which I have cleared.  The next printed page had two long parallel verical lines down the middle of the printed page.  Then the printer stopped printing completely with error code 5100A shown in the di...

myranw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer prints from wrong tray

Keep trying to print some coupons from redplum.com - printer wants to keep trying to print from the upper cassette, which is not the right size and has no paper in it. I'm using a Mac OS 10 with Safari 9 I have checked and double-checked my paper def...

chevl66 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 922 unable to scan

Pixma 922 connected to access point; able to print wireless but not scan. Pixma message reads: "set the PC to start scanning". How/where do I do this? Tried rebooting PC but did not solve problem.

Image Class drivers for Yosemite (10.10)

I upgraded my MacBook to Yosemite and now all my Canon printers are non funcitonal. I called tech suypport and they said "sorry there are no drivers for Yosemite and there is no timeline for when they will become available". WTF!!! When will drivers ...

dickeyjs by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

mx870 ink catridge usage?

the printer sucks up the black ink from the fat 220 cartridge, and leaves the slender 221 black ink cartridges alone.  thus, i have several 221 cartridges sitting here (from color packs) and must continue to purchase the 220s.  any insights?

New port could not be created: 0023 Pixma MX922

Does anybody knows how to solve this?I had installed the sftware before and averything was working fine, needed to install old canon camera (powershot A620) software but did not work properly.I decided to remove the printer's software and try to inst...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements