Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Auto Doc Feeder Jam

I have a Canon MF8200, the auto doc feeder jammed and now won't clear.  I had it off the entire weekend.  Unplugged all wires from the back of the printer as well as from the computer, just in case the computer was the issue.  I can print only.  That...

Resolved! Seeing Received Faxes stored to USB thumb drive

I have an MB2350 installed with Wi-Fi in windows 7 and it's working. I have setup received faxes automatically stored to a USB thumb drive. How can I go sift through the received faxes and see which ones I want to print directly from the PC. I mean w...

mkspoch by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iR C2550 vertical lines on top of page

Whenever I make a copy, or print anything from my iR C2250 there are vertical lines that show up at the top of the page. Sometimes the lines are black and sometimes there are hints of cyan and magenta as well. It has only been doing this for a short ...

bbchenau by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

c2020l URFII driver color mode

I can't change color settings, just B&W . I installed all the other drivers and test them PCL driver gives me NG #860 error and GPS driver doesn't even have any color option. In network all the other computers can print as they want so there is nothi...

Adsız.png
slyman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeaking noises when printing and photocopying

We've recently moved into a new office and have been given a printer, we don't know how old it is. It is an ImageRunner C1021iF. When it prints it makes an awful grinding and squeaking sound before it prints, and it continues to make it during and fo...

MJones by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! scanner not recognized on Windows 10

I just purchase a new Windows 10 computer and added my Cannon MP216n printer software and update from websiteat first everything worked and now the cannon toolbox can not find Scanner.  My windows 8 computer on the same WiFi finds it and works fine. ...

Canon ImageClass MF216n

Hi,    I am getting the error 'Unable to obtain TWAIN source' when scanning on my ImageClass MF216n multi-function printer on a Windows 7 Professional machine 64-bit.  I Installed the Canon Scan Toolbox and the drivers.  I can print but cannot scan. ...

saadm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclassMF249dw - cannot scan without USB connection

I've just installed drivers for the imageCLASS MF249dw printer. I can print wirelessly from the computer (Dell lattitude running windows 7) but cannot initiate a scan from the computer without connecting via USB. I *can* scan wirelessly from a Mac. I...

vmurrell by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't print to C5180 from Windows 7 PC

We have a used Color imageRUNNER C5180 hooked up to our local router in our small office. I am trying to print to it from my PC which is using Windows 7 with an ethernet cable plugged into our router. When I try to print, it looks like the computer i...

nnumc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF624CW Won't Connect to Computer

Hi, I've been trying to scan a document for over an hour and I can't get the scanner to connect to the computer. Even from the MF Network Scanner Selector, nothing appears to connect to. I've installed all of the drivers/patches that were listed on t...

MB5320 Scan Auto Rotate

How can I turn off the feature that auto rotates scans? It does it both through the auto feed and when I manually scan. The printer thinks my page is upside down and rotates it 180 degrees. This is very annoying.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements