Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageRunner C7270 and Chromebooks

Hey there,  Has anyone tried to print to a IR7270 connected to the network using a Chromebook? I've been looking around the web without any success. I've added the printer manually to the Chromebook, but it doesn't seem to recognize it.  Also, is the...

pa_ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Runner Scanning double sided by default

Our office printer is scanning all documents as double sided. The only settings we touch are different size originals and adding who to email it to. When we go to the settings to fix it all it the only options it gives us it to choose booklet or cale...

c5235 scanning issue

I have a CANON ir advance c5235 printer in my office whenever i scan A4 paper with ADF it works fine but when I scan the paper in A4R mode it gets cut off at the top. Please suggest what king of changes I will have to do for the resolving the problem...

srahul1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 8540 cdn not scanning

Hi all, I recently (10 days ago) bought a Canon mf8540cdn multifunction device. The problem is scan function does not work (or at least not the way it should). Namely, sometimes it works, sometimes it just won't pull the paper from ADF, sometimes it ...

IPF750 not printing b&w as wanted

Hello, My IPF750 plotter is not printing b&w photos as desired. I would like to know how to get a graphite tone in my photo printings.Selecting "no color correction¨, "color" or "monochromatic" doesnt solve this problem (they are all the same in this...

einstein.jpg DSC_9717.JPG
Hyacco by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Indentations on the side of the paper after printing

Hi,I'm having a problem with Canon 1435iF. For the past 2 days, every printed page has indentations all along one side. It's the right side of the page when you're reading the document.Has anyone experienced this before?? I'd be very grateful for any...

Ante11 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon image runner c1030iF- won't print 2 sided

I am using a Cannon Image Runner c1030iF. I am able to print 1 sided fine but when I try to print 2 sided, it jams every time when flipping to the other side. Any idea how to correct this problem? Has anyone else experienced this?

CANON IMAGERUNNER 7055 BYPASS TRAY NOT PRINTING

I have a canon ir7055,  The mutlipurpose tray is not printing when I send a file to it.I have registered my settings for paper size and location, it shows multipurpose tray(bypass) paper size 13x19, when I put the paper in the tray the message comes ...

NHA12 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements