Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! ImageCLASS MF217w not updating print status after printing

I have a weird problem where I can print (once) fine, everything prints as expected but the printer doesn't update it's print status to "finished" after the document is printed. I cannot seem to find any information on this. Because of this, no other...

quotr by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

printing from an non-AirPlay Printer

A number of years back I bought the SENSYS LBP6030w laser printer. It worked well with my PC. The machine has been sitting idle for the best part of 18 months, since then my old PC has died and I now have an iPad mini and an iPhone 6s. Both good enou...

kah22 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon C5240 not printing to share with NTLMv2

Our servers were recently changed to stop accepting NTLMv1 authentication, so they require NTLMv2.  Our scan-to-network-share service stopped working with that change. When I access the web interface for our printer, I go to Settings / Network Settin...

Printer Auto Doc Feeder Jam

I have a Canon MF8200, the auto doc feeder jammed and now won't clear.  I had it off the entire weekend.  Unplugged all wires from the back of the printer as well as from the computer, just in case the computer was the issue.  I can print only.  That...

Resolved! Seeing Received Faxes stored to USB thumb drive

I have an MB2350 installed with Wi-Fi in windows 7 and it's working. I have setup received faxes automatically stored to a USB thumb drive. How can I go sift through the received faxes and see which ones I want to print directly from the PC. I mean w...

mkspoch by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iR C2550 vertical lines on top of page

Whenever I make a copy, or print anything from my iR C2250 there are vertical lines that show up at the top of the page. Sometimes the lines are black and sometimes there are hints of cyan and magenta as well. It has only been doing this for a short ...

bbchenau by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

c2020l URFII driver color mode

I can't change color settings, just B&W . I installed all the other drivers and test them PCL driver gives me NG #860 error and GPS driver doesn't even have any color option. In network all the other computers can print as they want so there is nothi...

Adsız.png
slyman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeaking noises when printing and photocopying

We've recently moved into a new office and have been given a printer, we don't know how old it is. It is an ImageRunner C1021iF. When it prints it makes an awful grinding and squeaking sound before it prints, and it continues to make it during and fo...

MJones by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! scanner not recognized on Windows 10

I just purchase a new Windows 10 computer and added my Cannon MP216n printer software and update from websiteat first everything worked and now the cannon toolbox can not find Scanner.  My windows 8 computer on the same WiFi finds it and works fine. ...

Canon ImageClass MF216n

Hi,    I am getting the error 'Unable to obtain TWAIN source' when scanning on my ImageClass MF216n multi-function printer on a Windows 7 Professional machine 64-bit.  I Installed the Canon Scan Toolbox and the drivers.  I can print but cannot scan. ...

saadm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclassMF249dw - cannot scan without USB connection

I've just installed drivers for the imageCLASS MF249dw printer. I can print wirelessly from the computer (Dell lattitude running windows 7) but cannot initiate a scan from the computer without connecting via USB. I *can* scan wirelessly from a Mac. I...

vmurrell by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements