cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf634cdw scanner utility not working

tth
Apprentice

I've downloaded the scanner utility but get an error message Code:9,230,0 A scanner driver supporting this software is not installed.  Install it and try again. 

I've installed multiple times but still I get this message.  I'm on Windows 10 64 bit.

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi tth.

If the scanner is connected to the network, please confirm that it is selected in the MF Network Scan Utility by following the instructions below:

1. Click  in the system tray.

2. Select the check box for the machine, and click [OK].

If the scanner is selected, then it is recommended that you uninstall and reinstall the drivers while your antivirus software is temporarily disabled. To uninstall the drivers, please follow the steps below:

1. On your computer, open [Control Panel] > [Devices and Printers].

2. Right-click on the MF630 Series printer, and then select [Remove Device].

3. Return to [Control Panel], and then select [Programs] or [Programs and Features] > [Uninstall a Program].

4. Double-click on the MF630Series, and then follow the prompts to uninstall the files.

5. Restart the computer.

Once the computer restarts, please click the link below to download and reinstall the drivers:

MF632CMFDriverV5401W64usEN.exe

After the drivers have been reinstalled, scan a document, and then re-enable your antivirus software.

If you continue to experience an issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements