cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Library

ya_its_me
Apprentice

we have an Canon ImageCLASS MF633Cdw printer and an ImageCLASS LBP215x. Upon researching about imageclass I found out about the application library feature, specifically about standby slide. I configured the LBP215x to display our company logo. Now my problem focuses on the MF633Cdw. opening up the web gui reveals no Application Library button. but, the Standby Slide is on the Home Screen same as the Print Template. What is happening here? how can i configure Standby Slide and Print Template when Application Library isn't accessible?

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi ya_its_me.

You have reached the forum for Canon USA. The printers you mentioned are neither sold or supported in the United States. The only thing I can suggest is to confirm your printer firmware is up to date.

If you continue to experience an issue, we will will have to recommend that you contact the Canon support group for the country where you are located. Please click the link below to reach the correct support group:

https://global.canon/en/support/

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements