Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code 1403

My Pixma 922 stopped working all of a sudden! I get Error code: 1403. It says I have an incorrect print head. I removed all my catridges and reset the printer with no change. Can anyone help me?

MG7120 not printing black

My MG7120 will print the test page perfectly. But when I print from my computer or try to make a copy it will not print black just color. I have cleaned and installed new cartridges. I have also done the reset on the printer. 

Sofdata by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR8520 keeps faxing

Hello! Looking for a permanent solution to a persistant problem: Each day begins with the printer sending jobs to FAX... Regardless of the "TR8520 Printer" selected. Once the printer and all assoociated drivers, software are removed and reinstalled, ...

obxpavsr by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 Fax trouble shooting

Hello Canon community, I `ve a got a problem with using fax on my MX892 and seems I can`t find solution neither on their website nor at their FB technical support. I followed all the step by step instructions to instal fax mode on my MX892 multifunct...

Pixma MG5320 won't print or copy

I just changed all my ink cartridges, removed all the yellow tags, ran the deep cleaning twice and my printer runs, but the paper comes out blank. I don't use this printer much, this is only the first time I've had to replace the ink, I'd be pretty d...

markh by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Imagine Garden no longer shows 'scanner' on Mac

Printer MX922 (bought at COSTCO in CA), Image Garden is 3.6.3, MAC OS is 10.14.4 When I scan a document, it seems to scan it, but I cannot find it on my MAC. Imagine Gardern use to show it there, but the 'scanner' is greyed out. I get the error: "do ...

josefj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX920 Error C000

I've followed every instruction but printer still alerts with C000 error and printer shows paused but nothing is there to print?Cannot get new ink cartridge holder to move? 

SELPHY C910 Reprint Concern

hi, i have a weird but urgent question.I was wondering if the Selphy CP910 printer saves print history IF you use your phone to print a picture (connected via WiFi)i don't own one but there's a shop in my city that does and i used it to print a few p...

alrefady by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2950 not working

Hy,I have a Canon MG2950 printer and when I turn on an orange LED starts beside the triangular picture.Windows 10 and Linux Mint cannot see the device. Could you give me some sort of soulution to solve this?

DSC_0017.JPG
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements