Hello , Im new to this printer. I bought new inks and cleaned it up etc etc . Yesterday it worked fine but today it says the printer is not connected ? Ive tried printing emals and no luck , Ive tried printing photos and no joy .. am I missing a simple point ,it has paper and im NOT using wireless , ive switched it on and off again as well.
Please follow these steps:
1. Please click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner and then click on System Preferences.
2. In System Preferences, please click on Printers & Scanners.
3. In the Printers window, on the left hand side, click on the Canon printer 1 time and then click [-] at the bottom to remove it.
4. Repeat until all Canon MG5700s are removed.
5. Once complete, please click on the [+] at the bottom and re-add your MG5700 series printer.
When the printer is reinstalled, please attempt to print.