Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge printing

My printer is printing just about everything in huge print (like 48 font and above) Just tried to print a shipping label for a return and it didn't even fit on the page! And sometimes it prints things just right!  Help!?!?!??!

Rnady2 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5220 will not print on disks

I own a Pixma MG5220.  I bought a disk tray in order to print on disks. When I try to print a disk I get the following meassageA printer supporting the selected paper size is not installed.I have printer compatiable disksI have a disk tray for my pri...

nikki630 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma mp-280

There are a number of stupid and insane problems with this printer as implemented.   For example, the stupid "error" message "Prevent printer abrasion is set".  The feature of decreasing and/or preventing printer abrasion is excellent.  It should b...

TS8020

Help I can no longer print any documents or PDFs from my almost new printer! I ran a clean session and added new ink cartridges. Help what else is going on?  CMS 

pxma mx439 multifunction

i changed the black cartridge on my printer as i usually do and it not printing right it is skipping. im getting sentences with a white line in the middle. can anyone help please

Canon MG6800 not printing, just blank pages.

Hey guys -  My MG6800 reacts to my MAC and my windows PC when prompted - however, when the PC prints, nothing shows on the paper printout.....and when the MAC prints, black does not show on the print out.Cleanings have been performed and the printer ...

wesdg007 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Pixma 4200 not printing text

Hello again...I have a problem that's worth asking for your help ..again...my black PGBK cartridge is not printing at all.  New cartridge, even new printhead but nothing...I've done the headcleaning and nozzle checks...the other colors are all perf...

Skipper by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements