Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma G3410

Hello. I have the same problem with Canon Pixma G3410 not printing the black color. If i change settings to Glossy paper it will mix black color by using the other 3 colors but how or why it is not using the primary tank with black ink ? The pipes fr...

57435725_339229983615483_1642187424299745280_n.jpg
SSENSEI by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9160 gets 2,157,52 error

Hi,I bought a TS9160 a few weeks ago. It is connected wirelessly to my router, as are a Windows 10 PC, a Windows 7 PC and my iPhone.I can print using any of those devices, but I can only scan using the Canon app on my phone.I have updated the printer...

nsidwell by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA IP 7250

Hy my ip7250 printer the head hold on right side only even if you take it to the middle by force, it goes back to right side and stay the?Please help it New

Fahad611 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mx430 double printing certain (but not all) fonts

Im having an issue where everything that is in Times New Roman is double printing. This does not happen with arial font. Im confused, its on any software or browser and before anyone says i already have a good head alignment. Has someone had this iss...

error 5100

Hello, Error 5100 comes up on my canon printer. I changed the low ink and there is no jams. It is MX439 printer.  Can you help?

Susan12 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer problem

After a paper jam, printer canon MX452 has hard time pulling next page as well as blurred prints when it finally does

Junek by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4522

I have only used this printer a few times and only printed out about 30 items. I am now getting an error message with code number 1303 paper jammed in machine. I have checked everywhere and there is not a piece of paper or even a shred of paper anywh...

scanning documents to an email list?

I set up an email agroup in Outlook and I'm trying to test it by scanning a document to the email address for that group.  The scan to my individual email address works, but when I scan the same document to the group email address it doesn't go throu...

I squirted ink through the hole

To save money, I drilled holes in the see-through ink containers in my Canon 5700 series printer. This resulted in plenty of warning messages that finally allowed me to disable the ink level warnings.  I then drilled holes in the nearly empty ink wel...

standard by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements