Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer spitting out blank pages

I have a PIXMA MG7120, that has worked really well since the day it was bought it. It doesn't get heavy use. Last night hubby went to print a word documant and all he got was a blank page. I checked settings and tried to print again. Just another bla...

sfpt154 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

MP Navigator for Windows

I have a new computer and a very old printer/copier/scanner fax... Pixma MX310.  I used a disc to install MP Navigator EX but do not have that option for the new computer.  Is there a way to download it from the web?  I don't want to download from th...

Pixma mg 4250

Brand new printer displaying support code 1890 telling me to remove all packing tape despite all such tape being definitely removed. Won’t proceed past this message. Ready to throw it they window ! Any ideas? Canon support u nresponsive

Printer Connection Problems

I have a new MG2522.  I connected it to a USB port and printed out test pages.  That worked fine.  I can even scan.  But when I try to print a page from my computer, I get a "printer not connected" message on the computer.  Any ideas as to what could...

mtnl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ix6820 not recognizing 13*19 paper

I am using Lightroom. Set up paper size 13x19 in the Print Setup dialog. When I put the paper in, it kicks it through without printing. The yellow light blinks twice for incorrect paper size. When I turn off detect paper size, it starts printing, but...

Pixma IP4700

I have a Pixma IP4700 printer that has just malfunctioned.  I keep getting an error message that the print head is not installed or not installed properly.  The first time I got the message the print head was installed and I removed it and re-install...

Printer problems

My MG5350 printer has worked really well since the day i bought it but it has now suddenly decided to spit out blank sheets.This happened whilst printing photo's when the half way through a sheet it faded out nothing, won't print documents or anthing...

tim4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements