Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG6320 wil not print, help

Hello I have tried everything - did maintenance, pullout out inkbank and cleaned it over night and nothing. It sounds like it is printing, but it's not. Connection is good. Please help, quickly

susie17 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

is IX6820 compatible with latest Photoshop CC?

I just replaced my older Pixma IX6820 when it was failing to fully print my Photoshop TIF files on my Mac v10.13. I assumed it was a mechanical problem. Now my new Pixma is installed and doing exactly the same. I have the latest driver installed but ...

bleeding ink

Hi everyone, I am having trouble with ink bleeding on my art prints.  It seems especially bad with blue ink.  I've attached a photo of the problem.  Can anyone help? Laura Printer:  PIXMA TS9100Inks:  Star ink, Canon compatible inksPaper:  Aurora Whi...

IMG_3090.jpg
loryjane by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX920 prints partial pages from Mac (El Capitan)

When I try to print from my MacBook Pro (running 10.11.6), I only get partial pages.  Specifically, the printer will "think" for a long time, print about 1/3 of a page, then eject the paper.  Sometimes, it will try again, sometimes, it just gives up....

kurmasz by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma IP7220 feeding two sheets at a time

I have a Pixma iP7220 for a few years and it prints nice. I print a lot case inserts for DVD cases and lately it has been pulling paper(bottom tray) from underneath instead and printing on that instead of the case inserts. I have tried cleaning the p...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements