cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG-210 XL cartridge is too big for IP2702

php111
Contributor

Hey. I bought an ink cartridge from Amazon because I ran out of ink. I bought the same cartridge model as always, the PG-210 XL. Printer model is the IP2702. However, this is the first time but the ink cartridge is too big to fit. Not sure why? On the cartridge itself, it even says PG-210 XL. I also made sure my order was correct before I paid.

Any ideas?

I do know the service has expired so there is no warranty for support to assist. I don't need warranty for this sort of assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

php111
Contributor

Nevermind. It was too big because the cartridge had a protective cover that needed to be removed. I never had this issue because all cartridges I bought never had a protective cover on it. This was the first. Well, now I know for next time. If it's too big then the black cover needs to be removed! BTW, these cartridges are LxTex.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

php111
Contributor

Nevermind. It was too big because the cartridge had a protective cover that needed to be removed. I never had this issue because all cartridges I bought never had a protective cover on it. This was the first. Well, now I know for next time. If it's too big then the black cover needs to be removed! BTW, these cartridges are LxTex.

Announcements