Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print envelopes

I cannot print envelopes on my PIXMA MG7120. I load into lower tray correctly, the file paper size is custom to the dimensions of the envelopes, which is within the minimum and maximum dimensions for paper, but when I choose print, the printer says t...

cvgood by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Realign printing

Hi. I have a MG3600 which is having issues since establishing on a new wifi.  It will not print pictures--just text. The text that will print is no longer aligned properly. Instead of starting at the left of the page, it is printing to the right. alm...

MX922 Printing Wrong Colours

Ever since I set my printer up on a new network after moving I've had nothing but issues.  It took 3 months to get it to accept the wireless network to start with but no matter whether its wireless or wired it still prints the wrong colours.   The tw...

cannon pixma mx492

I have had this printer over a year but honestly it's the most confusing printer I've ever had and I have a lot of trouble figuring things out with it allllll the time. I have been trying to read the manual and go by videos but I can't figure this ou...

Model number

I'm looking at buying a printer/copier from someone else. I have the Serial # AFSR[xxxxx]. Can anyone tell me the model number? Thanks! [Numerical portion of serial number removed for privacy concerns]

b200

I am getting this error on my MX925.  I've tried all the "fixes" on  the web.  They don't work for me.  I have a large supply of spare inks which I would prefer not to waste, so my question is how likely is replacig the print head to solve this issue...

MG8150 can print, but not scan windows 10

Hello all, I have a MG8150 multifunctional, is connected over wifi.Printing is ok, but since a few days I can not scan from within windows scanner.It shows de scanner, but then it gives an error 'no scanner attached' I can scan using the MP Navigator...

jwbokx by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error E5 on Canon Pixma MP160

Hello everyone.I own a Pixma MP160 Printer.I did not use this printer in 4 months,and i wanted to make it work again,but the printer spits out error E5. I have tried EVERYTHING.(solutions from forums,from YouTube videos),yet nothing worked. I even ch...

51Alien by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements