Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5000 & TS6000 series stopped printing

Both printers are connected to my network via wifi and are seen by my computers. They are listed in the device manager.  Pages will line up in the Q but will not print. This is a recent development. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have no idea ...

jalatta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX870 stopped scanning

I have an MX 870 that I've used successfully for years.  All of a sudden, when I try to scan, I get a "Scan failed" message, no matter which options I choose.  I am using a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10.  I checked the Twain folder and nothing is in th...

bpc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save in landscape?

HelloI want to scan and save a document that is writen in landscape.But when I save it is in portrait.How can I save it in landscape?I got a MX925 and print from windows 10.

2.JPG
dudexyz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX920 using PGBK - grayscale or not

Hi there all and especially Canon tech’s...I am happy overall with my MX925 as I enjoy the option for occasional colour photo prints on photo paper but am finding it frustrating that my colour ink is being used up on day to day printing where I would...

AdamAJP by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MP610 no longer printing color

My MP610 has been working reliably and well for years. Then... I received a U052 error ("type of print head incorrect"). By removing the print head and cleaning it with hot water, the U052 error went away. Hooray. Then... I noticed that the printouts...

steger by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Check these precautions regarding your printer

Printer: MG7720OS: Win 10Just reinstalled printer on Windows 10, and have a new (never had this on prior installation) pop-up telling me "Check these precautions regarding your printer."  It tells me to load the paper face down.  OK I get it, I don't...

canon.PNG
kjrst9 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 will not install

I'm using a USB cable and it says "The printer is dectected. Please wait until the installation is complete" but it never completes. I left it for 4 hours the first time and then 6 hours the second time but the wheel never stops spinning. Thanks for ...

BigT by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

canon ip7200 doesn't print anymore

Hi, my printer, a canon ip7200, stopped responding yesterday. But the mystery is that no error message appears, hence, the message confirms the job is "printing" and the main button is blinking like if it had received the information. I restarted the...

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 23.09.39.png

Canon Printer Pixma MG4250

After changing the black and colour cartridge my printer does not print colour. Tests pages for cleaning the heads and nozzle checks prints correct colours displayed. Yet when trying to print a file with colours it prints out in darker grey scale. Co...

Batupo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to Install a Bubble-Jet BJ-30 on a Laptop?

I have a BJ-30 printer that I'm trying to connect to my laptop as I'm about to travel and need to have a printer with me. I'm using Win7 Pro 64-bit. The laptop doesn't have a parallel port so I purchased a USB to Parallel Adapter to enable the physic...

DWF by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements