Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon g3510 and windows 10 update

HiMy printer is a year old and works perfectly with the linux drivers and when using the Canon easy photo print app on windows 10, but recently the canon inkjet app from windows store is no longer compatable and any windows printing uses gray instead...

simet19 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA 7720 Print Head Error Issue

Don't know if I wrote about this previously -- can't find it here.I gave up on this issue; ordered an Epson printer.  Before installling it, I moved Canon to lower shelf, tipped it backwards to clear shelf, heard a "clank", plugged it in there just f...

azhot by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6020 WIN 10 Driver won't run

Hello, The driver for the Canon TS6020 for Windows 10 64 bit is stuck on the Acquiring Information screen and doesn't push to the Choose a Country screen.  It just sit sand spins.  Any suggestions?    

Resolved! Canon Pixma mx472 Not powering on

My canon pixma mx472 printer was stuck up for more than 1 year i guess and now i tried to plug it on a socket but no power. is there any chance i can recover my printer and make it workin again?

TS9120 scan take 90-120 seconds to transfer to PC

Hi - I just set up my brand-new TS9120 and linked it to my Windows 10 PC, using the wireless network facility and it is taking a VERY long time to transmit scans to my PC; approximately 90-120 seconds after the scan has completed! While I am waiting,...

sporges1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot reinstall TS 3100

TS 3100 printer in use for nearly a year. Recent Windows 10 update and printer began to malfunction. Error mesage to uninstall and reinstall. Now the installation proceeds normally to the point where the computer is recognised and the download begins...

Pixma TS 5020 Scanning documents (while offline)

Hi everyone, I recently bought a USB cable to connect my laptop to my printer so that I can scan documents while offline. I initially tried scanning a document to my laptop by using the menu options on the printer. Unfortunately, nothing happened. Af...

jvg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements