cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma iP110 stopped printing color Mac

BCammack
Apprentice

My Pixma iP110 stopped printing color on both my IMac and PowerBook. It still prints black and white, and the supply utility shows that it still has color ink. My HP printer is still printing color and black and white.

I've reset the printers twice to no avail. Both computers are running El Capitan.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello BCammack,

If the color is no longer printing, it will usually point to a problem with the color tank or clogged nozzles in the print head. In this situation, you can start by printing a nozzle check using the steps in the link HERE. If the color bars are missing or streaked, you can try cleaning the printer head up to 3 times using the steps in the link provided HERE.

After the cleaning, you can print a nozzle check to see if the bars for the color appear or look better. If they do not, you can try a deep cleaning of the printer head. If a deep cleaning did not resolve the issue, you can try reseating the print head using the steps in the link provided HERE.

If the color is still not printing, it would mean the printer needs service. You can log into your My Canon account using the link HERE to contact support or check your service options.

Announcements