Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not printing Word or PDFs

My Canon TS9120 has stopped printing Word Documents. In fact it seems to have stopped printing anything but InDesign Documents. I just installed a new driver. Plenty of ink. I've cleaned the heads repeatedly. Do I need to replace it?

AndrewO by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to print a CMYK file

Hi! So I have the Pixma iP7220 and I need to print a CMYK InDesign file. But whenever I click on my printer and check the output it only allows for Composite Greyscale or RGB

bmo09 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma flashing lights

i have A PIXMA IP8720.  I have flashing white and amber lights, altenating....(white, yellow...white, yellow etc) 10 time each.  printed this am fine, now flashing lights and wont print

PIXMA TS9120 Paper jam notice error

I have a TS9120 PIXMA. It has been trouble free until I tried to print and it said "no paper" which was correct. I added paper to the tray, and it then started with the Error Code Paper Jam problem. I have shaken it, opened it top and back multiple t...

hunte001 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma TS9120 Power Issue

I got this printer back in May and had no issues with it until recently. I typically leave it unplugged when I'm not using it. The other day I plugged it in and it won't power on. The power light comes on, but the display doesn't, I'm unable to print...

greze by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! ts9100 shows up as usb disk

I did a transfer of my system to a new machine, but now my Canon TS9100 printer shows up as a USB disk in the system.It shows up in explorer and in disk manager - as a Removable USB, no media.Properties show "Canon TS9100 series USB device", location...

guthrie by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Need help Printing Avery Glossy Labels

Hello, My MG3620 is not recognizing the single sheet of avery 22820 glossy labels. I was wondering what to do in order for it to print. the Sheet goes through the machine and gets spit back out. I downloaded the necessary drivers and ultilty cleaned ...

Jsimpson by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3020 still won't scan from Mac "Image Capture"

My two Mac computers are unable to scan documents using Mac Image Capture. I've already downloaded drivers which I THINK are correct, but I don't know for sure. I'd be happy to solve this problem with just one if that's the best I can achieve.I regul...

Asio by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements