Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy 900 - what causes ink transfer problems

See the image below. It was printing fine, then this started. I have changed film cassettes because it said the ink was empty - which was wrong but I fixed the little gear that apparently causes that problem. Still have part of the image not transfer...

canon-cp900.jpg
tomd by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Malfunction PIXMA MG7120

My PIXMA MG7120 printer has recently stopped processing print requests.  When I view the print queue there is a stalled print file in the queue, and I get a message that says "Your printer is being used by another computer". A Google search on that e...

Carol308 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Black printing MG6650

I hae a problem: after a relatively intense period printing a picture-heavy text, black text is appearing blue. Nozzle check shows that the BK cartridge is not printing at all even after I've inserted a new one and despite cleaning and deep cleaning ...

Sweetda by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6220

For years I have been able to select gray scale and duplex printing on my MG6220, but recently when I click on print, the black & white option does not appear and two-sided printing is grayed out.  What has changed?

BillF by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink printing in pastels

I have a MX492, have aligned the heads, checked nozzles, etc. but the pictures are printing in pastel colors, not true colors. VERY disappointed.  Is this correctible?

tizart by Occasional Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720

Borderless printing leaves white margin on one side of the paper. Three sides are borderless, fourth side is not. No matter what the paper size is.I can't find anything to fix it. Please help. Thank you.

Chandran by Occasional Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G4210 Printer - Printing Blanks

I recently purchased the G4210 to handle all my wedding seating cards, set it up with what I thought was no problem - but it prints blanks! No error message, runs the paper thru, etc. Anyone else have this issue? HELP!

dlenam by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

MP Navigator EX 4.00

I use MP Navigator Ex 4.00 to scan documents on a PIXMA MG6120.  For some unknown reason, it has stopped working.  I first got the error message that "failed to load data."  I reinstalled the program and, as you can see from the attached file, I now ...

jmarsh09 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP495 No CD/Cable

Hi! I have a Pixma MP495 printer, but I don't have the set up CD or USB cable. I read about how to set up the wifi using an access point. Is it possible to use the printer without the USB cable? Perhaps using the app?

PumpGuy by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 920 deformed text printing quality issue

Hi There,I have MX 920 which recently started to print the black text deformed in some of the lines, I tried deep cleaning and nozzile alignment with no luck.what could the cause be and how to overcome such an issue?I am seeking your help.

Printer_Test.jpg

PIXMA MG3500 prints blurry web content

PIXMA MG3500 on Windows 10Printer was working great. All of a sudden when I tried to print  a recipe from the internet it came out blurry. I tried head cleaning, re-alignment and new cartridges. They gave clear, sharp returns. I was using Edge. I tri...

cr027 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ts6120 will not align

I have adjusted preinter head etc just as the instruction say.   It keeps printing off center so the printer is printing over to the right side.  This is a real issue when I try to print labels as the info is printed off teh label.  I just bought the...

Scott85 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nagging ScanGear Message

When using Multi-PDF for export, ScanGear shows the message box: "Scan completed. You can continue scanning. Close the scanner driver to end." And the option: "Don't show this message again." But the message box appears again and again and again... e...

Message.jpg
SMAAK by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes