Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airprint default options on ts 8220

When using airprint to print to the 8220 from ios (ipad or iphone), the aiprint driver defaults to "photo print" paper.  Is there anyway to change this default behavior? Defaulting to photo printing is very annoying.  Almost all documents I would pri...

AlexPermit by Occasional Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Black printing purple

I have a caonon mg5750 printer which has worked ok for 18 months. Now when I try to print a photo on glossy paper the blacks come out purple - this effect starts after about a third of the page has been printed. I have tried the cleaning operations a...

ronhud by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Black Ink Streaking - Gaps

The following is happening when I prink from black cartridges under "fast" print.  Under High quality print, the problem is NOT present.  I have owned four MX 922's over the last 3 years and this problem is from my latest printer fresh out of the box...

5.JPG
bucktoof by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Start/driver download not working

Worked fine installing on husband's desktop. Not loading on my laptop. During step 1, looking for drivers it stalls on 12/14. Waited 15 minutes. It never moved on. Tried both CD and internet download. Always the same result.

Njpagirl by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

printing avery labels

I have a canon MX 922 and can't print avery address labels corectly. I am using windows 10 with a dell PC but when I go to my HP laptop with windows 7 using the same printer it works correctly. I have tried everything I can think of. I have tried cha...

mx490 driver will not install

My amd lenovo laptop with windows 10 will not complete the printer installation. I follow the instructions for usb installation, it downloads the latest version, approve the EULA, and connect the printer when prompted.. It hangs up on the screen that...

jrybon by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with wireless MG3022

Alright, so I have connected wirelessly with my MG3000 printer while with Xfinity internet, but recently made a change to Centurylink. Since the change, I have not been successful in connecting my wireless iPhones, iPads, or MacBook Pro to my printer...

ptue by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Very Washed out pictures

I have been trying to print up photos of our Grandson for his Baby book and the wall, and they are coming out horrible.  They are so faded and washed out, I can't even use them and I've done the deep cleaning, the check nozzles, the regular cleaning,...

PRINTERPROBLEM.jpg
leesher by Occasional Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS9020 jams every time duplex printing

My TS9020 printer was working perfectly for a few months (including duplex printing), but one time when printing on both sides using the automatic duplexing (which again, was working flawlessly for months), the paper jammed while printing the second ...

joshuabg by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

MPe: Installation CD software for pixma mp190

SOS My cd for installing my printer Pixma MP190 cannot be found.How can I get a ney copy of the CD by email?  My wndows  OS is Windows 10 , but my original driverd were functioning adequately.Thanks.   Alberto Gibbs  [email address removed per forum ...

pvc card printing

I have a canon pixma mx 922 I am trying to print on PVC cards using a j tray ,the problem is I can not get the whole image to print on card,the image is printing to small,I have tried everything please help

Tmaxout909 by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horizontal Banding on MP990

Hello. Hoping to get some help from this forum on some suggestions/known causes of the horizontal banding that I am seeing with color printing. Here are some of the things that I have tried/tested in my attemp to resolve this issue. - My nozzle check...

PlainPaper-Standard.jpg PlainPaper-High.jpg NozzleCheckResults.jpg ManualPrintHead-1of2.jpg
Quetip by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes