Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 Printing Blanks

I have an older model MG6320 which is printing blanks.  All ink cartridges are full, and I've done a nozzle check and deep cleaning.  Uninstalled, reinstalled printer.  Reconnected to my router.  All to no avail.  

buccik by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G3200 Using Black India Ink

I'm a nooby here at Canon. Have been printing laserjet printed labels for use in 4 dram vials of alcohol (8.5x11 sheets of heavier white paper cut into small inserted labels). I'm a aquatic stonefly scientist that collects and preserves these aquatic...

jbs001 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer ix6820 orange light flashing

Hello,I just bought my brand new printer ix6820 from Amazon. I’m trying to print some photos but it’s not printing. It’s just ‘throwing” the paper off. And once that happens the Orange light is flashing. I tried printing a document and it printed but...

Hafeela by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TS6220 Only shows 'CANON' on LCD screen

Good morning.   I have a Canon TS6220 (love it).  We had a power outage but I have the printer plugged into a surge protector.   When I turn the printer on,  it does not have an error code.  It only has 'CANON'.  It won't even shut off.  I have to un...

G7020 USB Scanning Problem

I have a G7020 for a few years now.  Just recently it stopped Rec. my WIFI.  After a few tries, I hooked up a USB cord.  It prints ok but when I went to Scan. I get a message on the printer that it is not connected to the computer.  Anyone else had t...

wandree by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PRINTER PIXMA TS9020 DOES NOT PRINT

Suddenly, my printer does not print the Cyan color nor the Black color. I have performed 3 regular cleanings and several deep cleanings and this resulted for the grey color now not showing either. I must have printed the nozzle check pattern 10 times...

G4210 scanner scan bed copies misaligned

When I make copies from the glass on my PIXMA G4210 the output prints about ,75” lower on the page and therefore crops of the bottom of the page. When I make copies from the document feeder the output is fine. Also when I print from my phone or the c...

RbeforeE by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS5350 taking a long time to print

Hi guys, I have just purchased a canon TS5350, and after the first few uses it has started to take a long time to begin printing, making noises like it'll print for quite a few moments before sucking up a page, and then when printing the document it ...

Pixma MG2522 won't connect

When trying to install via USB to my HP laptop, running Windows 11, I get to printer connection. It originally says connected please wait, after a while it will say printer not detected check the connection. I unplug and replug the USB, it says print...

Resolved! MX492 lost "open scanner" dialog box

I'm using a MacBook Pro running OS Monterey 12.5.1. When I open System Preferences / Printers & Scanners I can see my MX 492 listed under "Printers." There was always a dialog box under the printer name that said "Open Scanner." This box is no longer...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements