cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Print Job Restarting

Laine
Apprentice

First off, let me say that having to sign up for a forum is annoying. If you're not going to offer manned chat support, then at least streamline the sign up process by using an SSO or 3rd party like Google or Facebook for crying out loud. 

Second, 3 times now my TS3522 has spontaneously decided to cancel my print job mid page, spit out the half printed page, and then restart with NO input from me via either my laptop or my printer. This has ruined MULTIPLE LARGE jobs and cost me a lot of paper and ink, especially when I don't monitor every single job page by page. I need a fix for this or I'm tossing this garbage machine.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Laine!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and which applications you are trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements