Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS3450 / Inkjet Smart Connect

Hello,I wonder if anyone can help with my problem, just purchased TS3450 and trying to set it up.The printer itself is OK seems set up correct, but I would like to overcome this problem.When I go into Inkjet Smart Connect- Document Print- Documents I...

MX492 Scan scanning on Windows 11 - Not working

Canon MX492 connected via wifi on same network as laptop.  No issues with printing.  Cannot scan since upgrading to Windows 11, Canon says MX492 Pixma is supported but it does not work. Uninstalled and reinstalled all software.  Canon InkJet Printer ...

Pixma MX922 UV Black Light Ink ???

Trying to find a personal printer Company that sells a machine that prints with UV Black Light inks (home use 8x11). I own a Pixma MX922 personal use all-in-one printer, but there aren't any of these cartridges for it. Why?  In this age of designer s...

MG7520 printing stripes and streaks

Pixma MG7520 printer will not print correctly. Everything is printing in stripes and streaks. Don't know if it's a bad print head or clogged nozzles or something else. Have deep cleaned a few times. New ink used and even tried other inks. The printer...

MD7520PrintHead.jpg MG7520 NozzleTest.jpg

mg5722 paper jamming

I have an mg5722 printer.  It has started to jam.  It started out that it couldn't recognize loaded paper but is now jamming every time it takes paper.  It jams at the very front of the paper and is easily removed from the input tray.  That being sai...

jgw0 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Levels for the PIXMA G6020 Printer

Hello, My father owns the Canon 6020 Printer. The printer is not printing in color (only black) I looked at the ink levels and they are all at the second line (not low enough). Should I have him flush the system to correct this or does he have to pur...

PIXMA G3100 Ink Compatibility

It is the same printer as the canon g3100 and g3200, I know that the g3100 is only sold in Latin America but literally they look and have the same specs apart from the name.Can I use the same ink for both printers?  

Resolved! Unable to Install PIXMA MG2520 Driver

HiWindows 8.I have downloaded MG2520 drivers file win-mg2500-1_1-ucd.When I atttempt to run the application win-mg2500-1_1-ucd, i get Infromation Acquisition Error message "failed to acquire information on the driver and software. check the network c...

aldeutsch by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements