Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan software malfunctioning M3650S

Hello,When scanning documents through Canon IJ Scan Utility, the files are damaged. This can happen in various ways, including horizontal coloured stripes, random grey pixels overlaying the document. This can also be true for the entire image or for ...

MG6620

After scanning my first page I get a message that says 'Failed to open a session on the device' when trying to scan a second page.  I've just updated my MacBook Pro software. Prior to this I've never had a problem. Any Thoughts? Thanks

glsouder by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing the colors very faded and wrong

I am trying to print anything from basic cartoon like pictures to actual pictures taken with a camera and my printer, Canon MX922 continues to disappoint and print the colors so far off and faded. Is there something I have setup wrong or that might n...

71842794_2953050588042668_88900905289646080_o.jpg 12F5DED2-9A13-49A4-A25C-7F1E5EAC67BA.jpg

Resolved! IJ Scan Utility 2.3.4 for Mac OS Catalina

IJ Scan Utility 2.3.4  doesn't work properly for Mac OS Catalina. The first page of a document is correctly scanned, but scanning the second page yields the error message "Failed to open a session on the device" No driver is listed, for Canon MG3220....

JCG by Occasional Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable Device Info Sending on TS5320?

Here is another disable I cannot find in the on-printer menu of new TS5320 printer. I've read thru the on-line support - I find the other menu items listed (e.g. 'Key Repeat') but NOT -"Device info sending settingSelects whether you will send the pri...

JSardina by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Drivers, etc.

I own a Pixma MG6320 printer. Will Canon be putting out new drivers compatible with Mac ios Catalina (10.15)?  I can find nothing on their web page.  Epson supporet immediately identified they had the updated drivers. One can no longer contact Canon ...

MX395 - Very Weird Out of the Box

I bought a used/new MX395 - trying to do anything with it - downloaded latest driver for Win 7 and it's just not cooperating on ANY LEVEL. Paper feeder not being read, scan doesn't scan, ink levels are low but won't print - when I try to figure out t...

missbliss by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help setting up new printer

I need help setting up a new Pixma 9160. I only got as far as installing ink! Printer won't recognise the PGBK: keeps giving error message. I've turned power off, and reinserted many times. I can't move on.Surely it is the right cartridge, it cam wit...

hannah1 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't open printer driver download for Pixma TS9120

I have a Pixma TS9120 and am on a Mac with OS Mojave. After downloading the printer driver, I clikced on the disk image for setup and got an error message saying "Login with the administrator account to start this software." I was already logged in w...

mahastew by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX492 doesn't recognize paper

My wife was printing today and got a paper jam. I was able to remove all paper from it. I also cleaned the rollers 3 times. Now it always says that it is out of paper even when the tray is full. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Jcromer by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot print on US postcards - TS5320

Just bought a TS5320 printer. Cannot get it to print on a standard US postcard, or a 3.5in. wide envelope. In both cases it says the wrong paper loaded. It always defaults to auto no mater what paper size and type I select in the printer setting usin...

JSardina by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes