cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G7020 Stopped Printing

sdebasree
Apprentice

My pixma G7020 just stopped printing. **bleep** is 2 years old. The feeder feeds the paper and the paper roll through, but it does not print anything, B/W or Color. 

- Printer is connected to WiFi. I have restarted my router to reconnect multiple times.

- When sent a print task via the app, it sends the task but nothing is printed on paper. 

- the color tanks were half full, and I have filled them up to the mark. 

- Definitely restarted multiple times. 

- performed the cleaning and deep cleaning task from printer screen. 

Any help/idea is much appreciated.

I am not sure what to do. 

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you have done multiple cleanings and deep cleanings but the nozzle check comes out blank, then your printer has experienced an internal hardware issue and would need to be replaced. 

Since the printer is out of it's 1 year warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please the Canon Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Seems like a great way for canon to sell more printers. I too have the empty ink lines problem and after running all the maintenance options have an expensive printer that won' t print. This is a lightly used machine sitting alone in the corner of the room. How frustrating. Lisa Florea

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements