Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G3060

Printer purchased 3 months ago.  CONSTANTLY printing is interrupted by print error message.  Printer will work for up to an hour and suddenly will not print.  I have restarted printer, computer and patience.  Canon G3060 using an HP Pavilion (also pu...

Printing on acetate

I am starting a new project and would like to know how I set my printer to get the best color results when printing on acetate.  I have purchased acetate items that were printed on but all I'm told when I ask how to do it is to 'use a crafting printe...

MoMaKe by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mp470 printing issue

i'm looking into a stamps.com subscription and wondering if my pixma mp470 will print shipping labels or not.  would prefer not to buy a specific thermal printer if it'll do the job.  anyone know if this will work and how to print if so?

swinders by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't print envelopes on MG3620

All of a sudden I can't print envelopes. (Ink is full, checked paper size in mail merge, etc...) It just spits out blank envelopes. I'm getting a red ! icon on my printer icon but I have no error codes.

G3260 Horizontal lines randomly in printing

Hi All,I have tried deep cleaning, cleaning, aligning heads.  All that Looks OK, but when we print, regardless of the PC or app, we get gaps in the print.  It looks like the printer is moving the paper too much randomly becuase if you remove the gaps...

issue.jpg

Printer Pixma TS 6120

Help!  The printer will print documents ok and then prints erratically: some lines are printed, some not at all in the same doc.Cleaned the print heads. Not sure how to fix.  Any suggestions? Thanks......KMY

KMY by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements