Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Code 5, 156, 69

Receiving code 5,156,69 Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons: - Scanner is turned off. - USB cable is disconnected. Neither of these is true. I have seen that I need to turn OFF VPN, and I have turned this off, but it isn't helping. I ha...

Scanning with a Pixma G620

My TS8220 stopped working so I bought the Pixma G620 - partly because of the refillable ink.  I'm just about ready to return it.I loaded the software and all the extra stuff Canon has and couldn't get anything to print.  So I called the Canon helpdes...

Scanning without using cartridge -- MP640?

I have a PIXMA MP640. Does the "Canon PIXMA Printer Scanner Without Ink Cartridges" apply to my machine (link below)? I don't find a list. How does one tell if the cartridge is being used or not in scanning? I used the press and hold Stop button for ...

genegold by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Scan Without Ink

I'm trying to get help for my PIXMA All-inb-one printer. First, I tried calling these 800 numbers: 800-652-2666;888-604-[remainder of phone number removed per forum guidelines], 800-436-[removed] and 800-243-[removed]. I either get a recording that W...

thailen by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 as scanner only?

I have a Canon Pixma MG7520 that has no ink cartridges in it.  I just want to use it to scan photos and documents but it refuses to work without  ink.  Is there a way around this?

Steve56 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MX 926 won't SCAN with empty ink!

I bought a 40$ replacement cartridge for this **bleep**e. It will not recognize it.I tried everything that I found online. Cleaned printing head mutliple times etc, did not help.Oh well, I don't have a printer any more. Today I needed to scan somethi...

alexobuy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mg2500 not staying connected

The pixma mg2500 I bought isn't staying connected during step 3 during setup process. I've tried the disk, driver versions and compatibility making sure to delete any old files, reset the pc and have tried the other fixes people have had work.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements