Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC not recognizing/finding scanner on TR8600

i recently purchased a TS8600 printer/fax/scanner. I am connecting to my laptop (windows) with USB connection (because i was not made aware i cannot use wireless connection with 5g internet)I downloaded the software for the TS8600 and it recognizes t...

code p07

I was reading the board on code P07 and why don't we have access to a tool to reset after cleaning ink pads?  I love my Canon 3200 and don't want to buy a new printer.  Where can we get the tool? 

ggreene9 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iP2702 does not print in Color

Hey! I need some assistance with my Canon iP2702 printer which is retired for support. My printer can print but using Black and not Color. It's not the Color cartridge. I remember years ago, I bought a Color cartridge but it didn't print in Color. I ...

php111 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Additional Papers for TS3522

I am trying to find out if additional papers can be accessed through the TS3522. Right now all I can get are Glossy, GlossyII or some Japaneese papers that I've never heard of.I need to be able to print on other Canon papers. HELP

Mariejms by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma printer not printing

Error message when attempting to install the win setup is Failed to acquire information on the driver and software. Check the network connection and try again. network connection is just fine since I downloaded the file off Canon website. It happens ...

bbehling by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Won't Print Unless I Power It Off and On

My printer does not print unless I power it off, and then back on. Also works if I unplug it for 5 minutes. I bought this mega tank printer with excitement, thinking I could print photos for a long time. Now it won't even print color, and all the tan...

sparzat by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement ink pads and sponges for PIXMA iP8500

Does anyone know if I can find replacement waste ink pads and sponges for the Canon PIXMA iP8500.  It works great, but it's old and needs new pads.  If not, can anyone recommend a comparable replacement for quality photo prints?  Don't need an all-in...

i have a ts9521c printer that just quit printing

my ts9521c just stopped printing from my laptop but will print from my iphone. it printed 3 copies and then just quit but will go through the motions of feeding the paper through. i deleted the printer and reinstalled it but still won't work. i must ...

No paper for MG2522

I am using my MacBook, connected to my MG2522 printer by USB. I am trying to print a 4x6 glossy photo, which I have registered with the cassette settings, however every time I try to print it says "Support Code 1000: There is no paper." Help me pleas...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements