Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620A just stops printing

This printer is only a few months old, but I have had nothing but problems with it. I have to keep installing the drivers. Today it pulled a brand new stunt: I was printing an 88-page document and it simply stopped printing 23 pages in, said there wa...

Canon MG6800 not printing color

Hi.I am new to this forum.perhaps someone can help me.I have an almost new MG 6800 printer/scanner. My printer was working great until I installed 5 new ink cartridges in it.these were not original canon ink. The printer will not print any color. I r...

Pmorris1 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong tray says empty mx922

I’m having trouble with my canon mx922 printer with Mac and iOS. It keeps mixing the wrong paper trays…. Any help?says photo tray is empty and won’t print regular paper.I’ve updated driver.

rogeros by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Shadowy Printing

 My printer started doing this shadowing on some of the print. I have done head alignment, cleaning, deep cleaning and nothing is working. I would buy a new print head if that would fix it. Any ideas what is causing this?

44946A4B-92EE-4620-BC97-DDC3E0126477.jpeg
Newfy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G6030 leaving black edges

Hello,I just bought a brand new Canon G6000 series printer. G6030 I believe. I started printing with it and at first it was fine but by the forth or fifth page it started leaving black smudges on the edges of the paper. I read online as to the cause ...

Harumi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements