Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX340 Produces Yellow Copies

Have printer set for black ink only of which it does but when copying the printing comes out yellow.                               Thaks for respone

lv64 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP600 ErrorU052

My grandma gave me her canon mp600 saying she's having a problem using it so I took it home. When I turn on the printer it shows Error052 message. I did remove all the print cartridges and trying to remove the printhead and put it back but it's still...

Resolved! MX472 printer - want to turn off Wireless

Hello Community,It's not a big thing, but Canon's online manual is of no help, but hope this forum can help.I inadvertently enabled Wifi on this printer, but I'm using the hardwired USB connection and don't want the wifi version. But I find no way to...

Resolved! ip8720 minimum paper height in custom paper sizes

Using ip8720, when I set the height to 4.25 in Custom Paper Size the image does not print correctly. If I let the printer set the margins, I get the message "The paper size limits as defined by the PPD are a minimum height of 5 inches..."  If I set t...

susanjp by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 Black Ink Low After Hardly Any Use

I have a pixma mg2522 printer about a week old that I hav hardly used and already the estimated black ink level is less than half. My old Brother printer's ink cartridges lasted for month with frequent use. Is this to be expected? If so, I need to re...

0176 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4520 detects wifi but not scanner

I have a Pixma TR 4520 printer/scanner.  I can print from another device just fine.  When I try to scan it shows a wifi signal but I get a message saying signal strength is poor.  I moved the router to be directly next to the printer with same result...

karene by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4520 printing errors

Issues with printing test page or files from PC..  Removed from Control Panel/Devices and Printers. Reinstalled.Rebooted printer-powered off printer w/ 30 sec wait.Still getting error 1003 and 01Still not printing test page.  

kghrph52 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is there an ICC profile for TS5320?

If so, where would I find it? I'm sending images from Photoshop, and the TS5320 is printing out darker images. No, my monitor is not calibrated. I'm currently using sRGB. I went on the Canon site and found ICC profiles for the Pro line.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements