Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8320 Streaks

This seems like such an odd issue - My TS8320 prints certain types of documents with streaks and others without. Photos and plain text using photo/standard quality print just fine. Others like PDFs and web pages have horrible streaks in them. What's ...

TR8520 offline after long idle time

We have a TR8520 printer which works great.  However, after a period of idle time, it shows up in Windows as offline.  The printer is set to never power off in the eco settings.  When windows reports it as offline, it still responds to pings of its I...

Canon MG7520 printing wrong colors

After some photos printed with strangely altered color (contrast), I printed a test page, and the test page looks like thisThe BK bar is not even, but has darker zones at the top and bottom edges, and lighter zone in between.  Might this indicate an ...

IMG_6736.jpeg
daburke by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3260 Printing Exact Image Size Help

Hello! I have a Canon Pixma G3260 and am trying to use it to create to-scale prints in My Image Garden. I have created artwork at 350 DPI on a 4-inch by 6-inch digital canvas that I need to print exactly to scale on 8.5x11 sticker paper. Every method...

Pixma MG7550 Error Message 6800

For some reason unknown to me, when I fired up my Pixma MG7550 the other day, it came up with an error message of some kind, but I'm not sure what it says because it's in Japanese (or Chinese?). I see at the very top right it says '6800', which I ass...

remco by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3300 Series - Need Printer Serial Number

All of a sudden whenever I try to print something I am getting an error message indicating that the printer is missing a file (in order to print).  I have looked on the back of the printer, on the back of the ink cartridge door, on the top of the pri...

Referee06 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with CD printing on MX922

I am on my 2nd MX922 printer. I print CDs and DVDs using Surething Disk Labeler software currently version 6. I have printed literally hundreds of DVDs without problems until recently. My disk template typically has 3 objects in the design, a text bo...

schabelf by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements