Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ink on skin

My printer pixma TR8620a needed blue ink. I took off the cartridge  plastic and wrapper and installed the new blue ink cartridge. Found blue ink on my fingers. Wouldn't wash off, vinegar didn't work, paint remover wouldn't work, paint thinner no, alc...

Pixma MG 2910 printer alarm

My printer alarm light is flashing along with the start (green) light.  Both ink cartridges are properly installed.  Also, the “print” menu line is blank on my laptop.  When I attempt to scan I get a “printer is busy” message.  I think I need to do a...

Ssschwab by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Won't Print on New Windows 11 Desktop

I recently got a new desktop and Windows 11.  I plugged in the Pixma 920 (which I have had for a few years) and it comes on but when I am going to print it shows the Printer that I would normally select but when I hit "print" it states: "Printer Not ...

dkwash by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My PIXMA TS3320 Prints Small Font Light

My printer prints the small font very light yet prints larger font as normal. I cleaned the heads and that didn't help. I did a print check and the color part did not print at all and the black ink test was normal. Will installing a new color cartrid...

Cannon TR7020 paper tray won't close

I can't seem to get the paper tray to close.  It is a brand new printer, I may have actually opened the tray about four times, and now it won't go back. It appears something is keeping it from seating back in all the way, and I can't seem to find out...

PIXMA TR7020a Error Code 1403

My PIXMA TR7020a displays a Error 1403.  I've replaced the ink cartridges but it hasn't helped.  Tried disconnecting the printer and restarting, but continue to get this error message.  Does anyone have a solutiion?

Vocatus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3260 Prints Faded Colors

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I bought the Canon Pixma G-3260 Printer yesterday and I was wondering if what I am experiencing is normal and if it is something every owner of this printer has to deal with or an issue with just my printer.When...

received_675433804239711.jpeg 20221227_222956.jpg 20221227_224905.jpg received_849129519742838.jpeg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements