Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7720 print is blurred

The characters are blurred. When viewed with a magnifier there are double characters offset slightly.I have tried alligning the print heads with no success. There is reference to aligning the heads manually but I could not figure out how to do this. ...

ka6uup by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma ip7220 Error code 1403

I have had an ip7220 for 5 or 6 years that I use to print CD/DVDs and color photos.  It has worked very well until I got an error code B200.  From this forum I found that it meant that the printhead was the problem.  I removed the printhead, cleaned ...

hickeytp by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS202 Won't Print 5" x 7"

Good morning.  I purchased the above referenced printer after verifying that it did indeed have drivers for my Operating System.So I am running Zorin OS Linux Operating System which is based on Ubuntu Desktop.  I installed the CNIJ drivers downloaded...

npegler by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2522 wont print last line of document

Hi all, I'm new here and i'm having trouble with my new pixma mg2522. I've been trying to print a document that is the standard size 8.5 x 11 and when it prints it is cutting off in the middle of the last line of text on the page. The formatting is t...

jory1978 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA TS6220 Won't Turn Off After Power Outage

my PIXMA was turned on, and working fine, we had a power outage due to wind, when power came back,  my PIXMA was On - light was green But it will not turn off. It is stuck in the on position. I have unplugged it from the back of the printer as well a...

Ljcopple by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 B200 errors

This is the second MX922 printer I've had with B200 errors.  I follow the instructions to clear - turn off, unplug.  Seemed to hold off it dying completely, but now I'm getting these errors daily and I know it's just a matter of time until the error ...

MOR by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Printing Off To The Left

Canonites,I have a Pixma 922 printer which has worked well for a while. Now it is printing off to the left with no border on thatside. The settings have been rechecked and  'centered' has been chosen and not changed for years. Where do I go from here...

TS302 Not Printing in the Center

I've printed nearly a thousand pages on this printer with zero issues until now. I mainly print PDF sewing patterns so it's very important that the pages are centered and printing at the correct scale. My most recent documents are showing up off cent...

Printer issue.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements