Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print head alignment Pixma Pro-100

Just installed my new Pro-100 and can't seem to find the print head alignment instruction in the setup again. Running Mac 10.8.5 and had a heck of a time getting it to recognize the printer. Finally got that far, but now can't get back into setup to ...

Pro 100 Won't Print Borderless

I've tried printing out of image garden, out of InDesign, out of Photoshop, out of Illustator, as a PDF but nothing seems to make my printer want to print borderless. I've tried A4, 5 x 7, custom paper sizes, images that are exactly the size of the p...

Pro9000 Mark II stuck in front load mode

I printed using front load (13x19 sheet) on my last print job. I changed just now to using 8.5x11 (after the printer was shut off) and now it's stuck in front load mode and will not print (unless I printed from front load which makes no sense to do)....

Naming of Canon Paper Printer Profiles?

Hi - I have a pro 9000 mark2.  I assume the paper profiles were installed by the driver - is this correct?  There are many of them, and I think I have an idea of what some are, but what does the "N" mean on the end of them?  Any definitive help expla...

magraff by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pixma pro 100

Hi guys,I've just received my new canon pixma pro 100 printer & I'm having problems setting up. When powered up the printer instantly made a grinding noise. Switched it off a few times but the print head holder failed to slide along the rails. All st...

Zepps46 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic Chip Resetters

What is the difference between the chip resetter for the CLI-8 cartridge and the chip resetter for the CLI-42 cartridge? Can I use my CLI-8 chip resetter to reset a CLI-42 cartridge?

Resolved! PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II

I have a PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Canon printer. I get ten flashes of the orange light. The manual says that means the front tray is not properly adjusted.  I have set and reset the front tray numerous times and I know it is properly set.  BUT, I still ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements