Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer info sought

My i9900 just died. Worked one day then the next day the message came up "replace print head". I noticed that once removed the head smelled toasted. Have heard of clogged but not 'burnt' heads. Questions: 1- Could there be an underlying problem, I ha...

sfphoto by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi-Fi problems with the Pixma Pro-100

The wi-fi connection for this printer only works for about a week, then i get a message saying the printer can't be found.  But what's odd is I can ping it's address and I can connect to it's web interface with the static IP that the printer has.  If...

JohnB352 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Control printer utility from command line?

Hello, I have a PRO-100 printer on an iMac running OS X 10.6.8.  I tried to put it into Auto Power Off mode but it says that this won't work if the printer is connected to a network.  Is there any way to get this to work? If I go into System Preferen...

Mark_DeB by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LIghtroom 5 plug-in

Hello  . . . Just wondering if there is, or will be, a plug-in for Lightroom 5 for the Pixma 100 that will be available in the very near future. Thanks. dsp

Canon Pro-100 Problem end of paper

Can someone please help, This printer is Brand New only printed about 8-10 photo's . All of the sudden no matter what type of paper I use, luster, glossy, matt, I even tried cleaning the bottom plate and rollers using the Canon maintence program. It ...

IMAG1242.jpg

wrong paper size error just on 4x6's

Enjoying (usually) my Pro9000 ii accessed thru Lightroom 4 on a Mac setup. Had not printed anything for a while. Fired things up today and started off trying to run a 4"x6" borderless print, but kept getting a 'wrong width paper' error message. Both ...

ecolnago by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

B&W Printing on the Pro-100

I just received my Pro-100 and am trying to get a feel for printing with it.  A couple of questions if I may: I have a bunch of EpsonPremium Glossy Photo Paper left from my last printer.  What would be an appropriate profile to use with this printer ...

Ken_k by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DxO

Has anyone been successful in printing to a Pixma PRO-100 from DxO Optics Pro V 8 or 9?  DxO has a print 'module' in V8 & 9 to facilitate printing but I still cannot print a 4x6" image on the PRO-100. The DxO Print screen has a very limited set o...

Pixma Pro 100 vs. Pixma Pro 10

I'm lookingh for practicle information on the differences between the Pixma Pro 100 and the Pixma Pro 10.  I know the Pixma Pro 100 uses 8 dye cartridges and the Pixma Pro 10 uses 10 pigment cartridges.  I know the Pixma Pro 100 is faster at printing...

phmassie by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom size on Art Paper....

Hi! I have a Pixma 1 Pro, and using Canson PhotoArt HD Canvas and want to use the roll I got to cut it to the maximum size allowed by the custom size, but the setup does not allow me to use the fine art papers without the 30mm borders, which I have r...

Pixma 5300 print problem

Hi everyone, just joined, hope ive posted in the right place !  Ive been searching for days to get some info in how i can print two 4x6 photos on an  A4 sheet.Ive not long bought my Pixma printer, and im really happy with it apart from the "layout " ...

Tifa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements