Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 Disable ink level reporting

I'm wondering if there is any way to temporarily ink level reporting on this printer...I have an older Canon MP970 printer that uses the CLI-8 ink cartridges, and as I know that the physical cartridge is the same as the cli-42 for the Pro 100, I want...

Print Studio Pro

I am unable to print a jpeg from Photoshop CC as it shows up in the dock of Print Studio Pro as a generic icon with a question mark. It is a black and white image that is flattened. Other jpegs that are also open in Photoshop at the same time show up...

Jalter by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Loading Canon Printer Pro software

Have downloaded the installation software (zip file), but when I run it (even as administrator) it will start and then freeze.  OS is Win8.1. Have even shut down the firewall. Same problem. Anyone experience the same issue  - have a suggestion for ge...

Osprey by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon plotter and drawn area printing

Hello, I have a question about plotting at Canon plotter (Canon imagePROGRAF iPF750) with possible has feature to plot as a drawn area. Simply say I want to specified only one custom/roll paper size, make it custom size as a default. After that I wan...

PIXMA PRO 9000 MARK II

My printer has suddenly begun jamming when I feed the paper from the back.  I have tried feeding the paper from the front,but it pulls to the right and then jams.  When I attempt to feed the paper from the back it passes what appears to be therear ro...

Pixma Pro 100 Economy and paper choice

Hi,  I am looking to purchase a pro 100 and shortly and I am looking for some advice on a number of issues, if anyone is able to answer it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to do two things with the printer. Produce a4 photo print most likel...

tk2000 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 color prints are too warm

Hi, my color prints on this machine are too warm. They seem to have a real red cast to them. I don't think I'm double profiling as I'm using Qimage or Print Studio Pro to print and letting the application handle the colors and turning color matching ...

curlyjoe by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements