Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

squeak ipf700

squeak ipf700 I run 5400sf of printing through this Jan 2008 plotter per year It has begun to sqeak upon completion of a print,just prior to the cutter making its runthenit squeaks again while forwarding the next blank sheetquiet when reversing it in...

Disable color management on Mac

Hello,I have a PIXMA Pro-1 that I run under OS X 10.9.1.In order to print a target image to create a custom ICC file, I need to disable the Color Management of the printer/driver.(I cannot print with the Color Management Tool Pro because the calibrat...

Chiotas by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma pro-100 Black and white mode

Hi! I´m Enzo and have a pixma pro-100 printer. I use it almost for B/W photos. And i´ve seen the printer uses colour inks for printing black and white. I only want to use Black and gray inks but i don´t know where to select this option. I´ve checked ...

enzobet by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pro 10 & Photoshop CS6

Hi from UK,  I have Mac OSX 10.9, Photoshop CS 6 and Lightroom 5.I  have updated LR5 with Print Pro software but I am unable to see Print Pro in CS6, it is ok in my CS5 software.Please can you advise if there is a plug in for CS6 and how to go about ...

Kingscape by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Print Studio Pro

I had to reload my driver for Pixma pro-100, but the Print Studio Pro does not appeare in Canon utilities folder in Start =>All Programs. This prevents me using it with Photoshop Element and lightroom. I have HP Pavilio g6, 64 bit, Win 7 64bit. I try...

otava by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 Printer

Can any one please advise if they have had difficulty getting colour cast free B&W prints from the Pro-100 when printing an image file that has been converted to B&W using Photoshop CS5 even when using Canon paper (Paper Plus Glossy II) and the corre...

PeterD by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

PRO-1 failed initial setup

I purchased a PRO-1 this evening and started installing the printer.I was very careful to follow each step, reading it twice and then performing it. I installed the ink tanks. Carefully removed the print head from the packaging, inserted it in the pr...

rbaty by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ipf605 paper askew problem

Hello, I am having a problem trying to load my printer with a roll of trasparant film and would appreciate any help or suggestions. When I put the film in it accepts it and pulls it through, asks me to select a paper type then rolls itself back until...

Presets not available on Pixma Pro 100

I have Pixma Pro 100 printer.  I use it on MAC OS 10.9 (Maverick).  Print screen only give me 4 preset choices rather than the 8 that come with the program.  I did update the printer driver utility from version 1.040 to 1.1 - no luck.  Any suggestion...

grogaj89 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printable CD

A possibly silly question, but is there a method with Canon Easy Photoprint EX to print a CD with only a photo, and not with all those supplied layouts? (Using a Pixma Pro 100)Thanks

bigharps by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements