EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I buy the Eos R?

I'm in the process of selling my sony gear for the purpose of switching to canon mirrorless and rf lenses. I heard that there is a new Mirrorless Eos r pro in the works. Should I wait for it or should I just buy the Eos R?

EOS7 not connecting to Wifi on phone

Hello:I got a replacement phone (Pixel 3) after breaking my screen and my camera will not connect to the App. I looked at the other forum responses and followed along. I uninstalled the app, restarted my phone, installed the app, tried to connect aga...

Canon T6i Webcam Utility MacOS

Does this work for any one ? Canon T6i Webcam Utility with MacOS ? i have downloaded the webcam utility beta and have installed the setup file in my macbook (catalina). I dont know what iam doing wrong. I tried to open the video capture in OBS and al...

indzt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark IV frozen

Good day everyone! I m new in this forum, this is my first post, so thank you for taking your time to read my lines. My Mark IV is not working fine, various lenses not being read, it shows 00 instead of the max aperture. When I turn the camera on, it...

Pedritod by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding EOS R wifi

Quick question - Does the EOS R wifi function and/or the Canon smartphone app allow me to transfer images based on whether the pictures are protected and/or rated?I like to 'tag' my images by protecting and/or rating them as I shoot them during an ev...

6DmII and field monitor via HDMI

I need external 7" HDMI monitor to 6D Mark II for two completely independent cases: 1) to see scene when filming with gimbal2) to get short movie of athlete training and reply it immediately to correct mistakes. Note: I dislike using notebook (i.e.to...

tma by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mark II Is Turning itself Off

Something weird is happening to my 7D Mark II. It has Not been Dropped! Nor Has Gotten Wet! BUT all of a sudden, I will be taking pictures and it shuts off. I have to turn it off and then turn it back on.  It is random. It could last an hour of shoot...

Desperate for help with focusing for video

I have been trying for weeks now to get good video footage of some Piping Plover chicks and their parents on a rock-strewn beach.  These birds are beautifully camoflauged and if the Canon 7D Mark II were a predator it would have starved long ago -- t...

thesun by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with my 90D

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'ma having a problem andlooking for help with my 90D.I'm having a problem with my 90D.My camera is giving me a maximum fps burst that limited to only 5 shots. I was attempting to stop action shooting water ball...

5D MKIV RED DOTS ON IMAGES

Have a high mileage 5D MKIV and just noticed patches of red dots when I zoom in on raw photos in Photo Pro software. Just checked the previous shoots and those are fine, so it's definitely a new issue. I've tried cleaning the sensor manually without ...

PEPNYC by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements