EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New cameras coming from Canon?

Well, now that the promotional videos and product brochures have leaked for the Canon 90D and the M6 Mark II (both appear completely legit), it looks like the rumors were true. The official announcements are supposed to come on or around August 28, s...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 80D not focusing

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is able to help please. My 80D is only focusing on subjects within about 25 feet but even when it does the quality is grainy and noisy. When shooting wide and at a distance absolutely nothing is sharp. Has this happened ...

Curious Double Image in BG

My wife has been using her Rebel T7i and Canon 70-300 IS USM lens. Over the last couple days she's been very disappointed to see that her images have a strange Double-blur diagonal lines effect in the background. And nowhere in the image is razor sha...

BlurSample_IMG_3254.jpg
jblooo by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative to touch & drag AF

Hey there. I'm new to the community. I recently puchased an EOS R and I love it. I really like the flexible customizaiton options, but there's one feature which seems to be a no-brainer but I haven't been able to find it. Is there a way to "click and...

Quick mode focus

I need to know how to turn off and on the Quick mode focus with a 7D MKii. I am trying to micro adjust and the article that I am reading states that it is very important to turn Quick mode focus off before doing this.Thanks.Larry Brown

CLB1941 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R "M mode"

I shoot a lot with strobes in the M mode. Pretty much always I need my ISO to stay at 100.So I set it to 100 and shoot, but it goes back to Auto if I look at the taken images (view/play mode).This is extremely annoying - I've ruined lots of images be...

docusync by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mk4 power problem

Hi, bought a new 5d 4 2 weeks ago in Berlin, Germany (i am based in Tbilisi, Georgia). After bringing it to Tbilisi and testing it properly forst time, i found out, it drains a battery incredey quickly. The bigger problem is that the battery dies eve...

Goguag by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with M50 crashing

So I have the canon m50 and I love it, but I'm already thinking of upgrading after having it for less than a year. I wanted to discuss the issues I've been having to see if anyone has had similar experiences or has any tips. Probably a lot of the iss...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements