EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Recording JPEG Randomly

Hi. I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark IV. I shoot RAW to a compact flash and JPEG as a backup to the SD card. Today I noticed that on my RAW Compact Flash around 20 of my files randomly recorded in JPEG format on the RAW card. The files are completely ran...

Wet 60D (Next Steps?)

So, sob story time... a couple fridays ago I left work as usual at the end of the day. Strode in monday morning, opened my office door and it felt like a rainforest. I quickly noticed my desk was soaked, my floor was drenched, and my computer, monito...

Resolved! Red light blinking on 70D - why?

Hi all:I've got a 70D. While shooting video, the red light on the back on the right blinks.I've tested the battery and it's fine according to the "battery info" in the Menu.I've also re-formatted the card which is a Sandisk Exteme Pro 64 Gig. I've g...

Cahoon38 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Continuous Shooting Mode

Hello,I ust bought a Rebel T6 and tried to use the continuous shooting mode.  When the screen comes up on the monitor it shows only the single shot mode, along with the self-timer.  How do I get into continuous shooting?  Thanks for any and all help.

Paul86 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T6s Autofocus Issue

Hi, I teach a class in which we use the Rebel T6s. I've worked with the same set of camers for about a year now and have run into a new issue this week. Several of the cameras seem to be having trouble with autofocus. The autofocus works in Live View...

Line on Right side of frame Canon 1D4

So I got a new lens very recently; EF 24-70mm 2.8L Mark I. I shoot for the newspaper - so photojournalism and HS events & sports. See the right side of the frame and the line on it? I kind of flipped out thinking oh I got a lens with a problem or my ...

Resolved! all white photo with 430 EX flash

Hello:I just bought a used Speedlite 430 EX to go with my 60D. I took some test shots just to learn how to use the flash. Everything was fine, but now, if I take a picture using the flash, I get a blank white photo. I turned everything on and off sev...

vmark59 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No Card2 in Camera

I have a Canon 7D Mark II.  I had used a CF card one time in my 7D. I"ve removed the card and now everytime I turn my 7D on I get the message no card2 in camera... I've checked all the setting but I can't find a way to turn off the no card2 in camera...

Resolved! Canon 4000d eos not turning off.

HiHope someone can help me...I have a the 4000 d eos, over the past few days it has started to freeze and when I turn it off the LCD screen stays on. I have to take out the battery for it to turn off.TIA

Resolved! Liveview image sharper than photo (80D & 7D)

Hello, i have an Canon 80D, and i am experiencing some kind of problem, it is related to the sharpness resulting on photos compared to the sharpness in liveview image...(i already read some old posts here about this issue, and i still think that i ha...

LVBC90 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements