EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backlit setting for T7

I just bought a Rebel T7. I want to shoot a scene in the house with windows in the scene. But the windows are used by the camera to set the exposure. How can I tell the camera to set the exposure for the room instead of the windows (I think that is c...

eddyq by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

5D MkIV - Back button focus & AI Servo

I take mainly landscape photographs, but am trying to set up my 5D MkIV for AI Servo using the back button focus.  I have watched several YouTube videos from wildlife photographers, but for some reason??? I am unable to get the desired results. Objec...

jbpooler by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

6D Memory Card Error

I have a Canon 6D of 2016 vintage and was using a 64G Delkin SD card.  In a sequence of shots taken RAW the other day, I took about 15 individual photos in about 20 seconds.  When I was done, I saw the last image on the screen, then an error, somethi...

tfrey by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SD card cover on 70D

I need to replace a broken SD card cover on my 70D.  The parts are readily available, but instructions are not.  I do not see a easy way to do it.  Can anyone help?

rbmii by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SL2 external Monitor playback issue.

I got my hands on a Canon SL2 for some small film project. I have it connected to an external monitor to increase the screen view. But i notice that when i try to review the video through the monitor there is no contols to play it back.  I have to di...

Kamijin1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D mark III FPS drop

Hello everyone,,,I am having an issue with my 5D Mark III. When my batteries get down to 50%, my high-speed burst mode goes from 6FPS down to about 3FPS and will not exceed that until I put new batteries in. It's not like the batteries are dead as th...

Lilchamp by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

t3i (600) getting hot when turned off

hiyesterday my t3i started behaving strangely.I turned it off, after two hours I take it and it was warm, with the battery almost empty.it didn't turn on. I had to remove the battery and put it back to turn it on.if the battery lasted 2 hours i don't...

dudat by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New cameras coming from Canon?

Well, now that the promotional videos and product brochures have leaked for the Canon 90D and the M6 Mark II (both appear completely legit), it looks like the rumors were true. The official announcements are supposed to come on or around August 28, s...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements