EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 70D SD CARD not working.

So I installed magic lantern on my SD card 16gb extreme pro version, I ended up not needed the software, so I deleted it from my SD card, when I turned my camera own with the SD card, the camera wouldn't even show anything, it was just pure black. I ...

Video Recording Tally Light on 6D

I have tried to find this in the menus and manual, with no luck, but is there a way to turn on/off a video recording tally light on the front of the camera so that the person being recorded can see that the camera is recording?

Nasshorn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M50 screen blackout

Often, when shooting in low light with the touch screen open - like this:the screen will blackout when my left hand is placed under, as shown. When I move my left hand away, it turns back on, but I don't have support. Also if I move my right hand to ...

IMG20200212073854.jpg

Canon 80D making noise while turning ON & OFF

Hi All, I bought a Cannon 80d, 3 months back. It is making a noise when turning ON and OFF (auto sensor cleaning). I have uploaded it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7NDiMXAyQ&feature=youtu.be Can anyone help regarding this. Best RegardsVinith

bnvino by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T6i Keeps Going Busy

I purchased my Rebel T6i in early 2018.  My memory card is a SanDisk Ultra Plus 80 MB/s 32GB, and the Fireware is version 1.0.0. I'm still a novice when it comes to photography. For the past few months, I've been experiencing some issues with my came...

CR3 Format

I have statrted this topic before and was helped out when it came to lightroom. Got the 90D and its RAW files are in CR3. Apple Photos will not display this format. I called Apple and they said the new OS Catalina 10.5 will take care of this issue. W...

chief by Rising Star
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Recommendations: SL3 or T6I

I currently have an Olympus SP-610UZ. I am looking to upgrade my camera for nature and wildlife photography. (as well as casual use but I will mainly use it for nature and wildlife) I was going to just purchase the T6I but I saw the SL3 is similar wh...

EOS 70D question

Hello forum,  Today I was taking picture with my 70D. I don't know what I did or pressed, suddenly the focus point became larger. I remember it says something like SEL next to the square or rectangular shape thing. When I pressed the shutter, the res...

onesip by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal Focus Stacking

Hello everyone!   I have been a Canon user for over 20 years.  I currently shoot with the 5D Mark IV and the 7D Mark II.  Focus Stacking is important to me.  I do NOT want to use external gadgets.  WHEN oh when will Canon put internal focus stacking ...

I Dropped my Camera

Hello,couple of days ago i dropped my camera and untill that point my camera worked fine.so only part removed from the camera was the battery door,other than that just a scratch on the body,and then i put back the camera door and also the battery fir...

kosta by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

corrupt movie files

I used a Rebel T 5 as a stationary camera for some music performances. All of the files showed up on the flash card but over half showed that there was spaced being used on the card but the length of the clip was absent. None of these clips will play...

tbakersv by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements