Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper feeder

I’m not sure what’s going on with my printer but the rollers will not feed the paper. What can I do to fix this problem?

tyityi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx922 color printing problems

My MX 922 suddenly stopped printing magenta.  It quickly went from OK and faded away to nothing.  The other 2 colors were fine.  I did multiple head cleanings and deep cleanings to no avail.  Tried new cartridges to no avail.  I looked here to see wh...

gjewers by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2522 not detected

my PIXMA MG 2522 will not go all the way thru the process of loading from the disk. it keeps telling me printer is not detected when i have unplugged and re-plugged back in a few times i have even restarted my computer and powered of the printer and ...

canon g7000 printer t-shirt iron on transfer

Hi,Can anyone tell me what settings to use on my Canon G7000 printer with my iron on transfer paper. I want to make an iron on transfer for a t-shirt. I don't have a T-shirt transfer paper setting in my Printer preferences for the paper type. Do I us...

ix7000 Only on rear tray printing problem

ix7000 Only on rear tray printing, a band of lighter color appears on the top and sometimes the bottom of the print. This does not happen with the plain paper cassette or manual feed, only on the rear tray. Dos anybody have any ideas on what is happe...

Pandel by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G6020 Faint photo printing

I have PIXMA 6020 megatank and the print head has been problematic. Cyan got clogged right after purchase and I needed to flush the print head manually using a flushing kit. It got fixed and worked fine for several more months (but used only few time...

shiok by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP - PIXMA MG5520 Error B200

I have an MG5520 showing a B200 error code.  Any ideas? Do you know of another printer that uses the 250/251 ink incase this one is done and I have to buy new. Thanks in advance for any help

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements