Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6300 Leaving Faint or Blank Spaces

I have a TS6300 Printer that is leaving lots of faint or blank spaces when printing.Yes I have cleaned and the test page prints fine. it will also copy the test page fineit is just printing from my computer that isn't working. HELP

kya by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cracked cartridge

We were told by the company that sold our printer that a cracked cartridge would increase the printer count. For example the number of copies and scans would go way up from the faulty cartridge. Anyone heard of this? 

Loras01 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5220 Error B200 and New Ink Carts

Have received a B200 Error.  Tried cleaning the print head, even replacing the print head, still received same error.  Pixma MG5220.  Have a number of expensive ink cartidges (225/226).  Would like to get a replacement unit that uses same, however un...

npkbob by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS3450 / Inkjet Smart Connect

Hello,I wonder if anyone can help with my problem, just purchased TS3450 and trying to set it up.The printer itself is OK seems set up correct, but I would like to overcome this problem.When I go into Inkjet Smart Connect- Document Print- Documents I...

MX492 Scan scanning on Windows 11 - Not working

Canon MX492 connected via wifi on same network as laptop.  No issues with printing.  Cannot scan since upgrading to Windows 11, Canon says MX492 Pixma is supported but it does not work. Uninstalled and reinstalled all software.  Canon InkJet Printer ...

Pixma MX922 UV Black Light Ink ???

Trying to find a personal printer Company that sells a machine that prints with UV Black Light inks (home use 8x11). I own a Pixma MX922 personal use all-in-one printer, but there aren't any of these cartridges for it. Why?  In this age of designer s...

MG7520 printing stripes and streaks

Pixma MG7520 printer will not print correctly. Everything is printing in stripes and streaks. Don't know if it's a bad print head or clogged nozzles or something else. Have deep cleaned a few times. New ink used and even tried other inks. The printer...

MD7520PrintHead.jpg MG7520 NozzleTest.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements