Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX920 won't print - one computer only

I have a PIXMA MX920. It has always worked great. One day, it stopped connecting wirelessly to my Macbook Pro. It still shows up in my printer queue and will print or scan if I physically connect it with a cable, but it will do neither wirelessly. It...

PIXMA TS3522 Support Code E59

I'm getting an E59 error code on my Pixma TS3522 printer. I was working fine a couple of days ago.I am getting an E59 code on my Pixma TS3522.  Any suggestions on how to fix. I'm using a Chromebook. The printer was working fine, now I'm getting this ...

Pixma TS5050 text overlap on some lines

Hi, I have a Canon Pixma TS5050 that print overlapped text on some lines.Here is what I've tried :- I tried printer-head deep cleaning multiple times.- I tried head alignment (You can see the result below).- I tried to install the quick setup softwar...

result.jpg alignment.jpg

PIXMA G3200 Will Only Print Black Ink

My G3200 printer will only print black ink even though I have lots of coloured ink left. In my print options I do not see any option to print in colour or in black ink only. This is a new issues, have done deep cleaning & nozzle checks (nozzle checks...

Pixma MG3620 printing size issue

Trying to print a photo in a 4 x 6 size on a letter size piece of paper. Printing from an iPhone. It let me select size for multiple options. I select 4 x 6 and print but it fills the whole page. Any thoughts/suggestions?I am able to put multiple pho...

merbel by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS5300 not printing what’s on page.

My printer is not printing what is shown in print preview. In some cases, it’s printing nothing at all. A blank page. Some instances, it prints partial portions of what is supposed to be printed. I have tried troubleshooting, cleaning, aligning and I...

PIXMA G4210 won't connect to MacBook Pro via USB

I have a continuing problems getting my Pixma G4210printer to print. When I try to print a document on my Macbook Pro, I get this on my dashboard:  When I check the printer, I get:My printer is hardwired to my computer, and I have double-checked all ...

artjon108_0-1664379827595.png artjon108_1-1664379945595.png
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements