Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Should a Nozzle Check Look Like?

I'm trying to do maintenance, in this case a nozzle check. I pressed the buttons on the display, and I got a printout. What SHOULD it look like? So I TRIED to look in the manual that came with the printer. So far, so good, right? On my Mac, I went to...

Resolved! Put ink in the wrong tank in new G5020 printer

I know it was stupid, but I am trying to figure out what to do after being stupid.  I put yellow ink into the Magenta tank.  The printer is new, has never been turned on.  So I am open to listening to suggestions that might make this printer be OK ev...

IP8720 jams with 11 x 17 paper

I have a relatively new IP8720 printer. I specifically chose it because it will print 11 x 17 pages.It works perfectly, every time when printing 8-1/2 x 11 pages. Never once has it jammed with 8-1/2 x 11 paper.It paper jams every time I try to print ...

PaulBell by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7720 error code 6000

Not knowing how this board works, I entered the following in General Printers.It should be here. Can a moderator fix it??Basic question from a newby...Options‎12-03-2020 03:46 PMI have a PIXMA MG7720. I've used it since 6/17, with no problems. I'm no...

dennism by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX320 Error 5100

Hello Everyone,I have a Canon PIXMA MX320, facing Error 5100 and tried hard reset, cleaning the Encoder(timing) strip, nothing jammed in paper. Please guide me what can be done further?? As due to this error I am unable scan as well!

Canon Pixma TR4720 driver installation failed

We recently had a problem with our router. The printer was working just fine before the router issue, but after we got that resolved the printer wouldn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. It's connected to the router now but I keep get...

PIXMA MX922 Error Code 6000

I have a Pixma MX922 which is failing with a "6000" error code, which as far as I can determine cannot be easily fixed. So I am looking for a replacement printer with similar functionality. I have a large supply of model 251 ink tanks, so I want a pr...

Barry80 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements