cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TR7520 "Printing" Only Blank Pages

beldabeast67
Apprentice

Hey all!  I bought this printer new roughly 3 years ago (maybe 4 but who's counting).  Haven't used it much at all so when it started "printing" blank pages I figured it was dried out.  I got new ink for it (genuine Canon), deep cleaned several times, removed and manually cleaned print heads, aligned, printed test pages - nothing at all.  Not a single drop or spot of ink.  I've tried from different devices (PC, Mac, phone, copies) and different file types (Word, PDF, Pages, web page, etc.) to no avail. It does the full song and dance like it's printing but only a blank page emerges.

I've run through all of the logical steps I can think of.  In reading through the other forums and articles around the web, that's where the trail goes cold and people are S.O.L.  Has anyone found a solution to this?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Since it still wont print after the cleanings the print head is most likely the cause of the issue. 

Since the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements