Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer release dates and length of support

I have an MG8120 inkjet that runs like the day it was bought, expect that drivers are not being updated and I can no longer run the scanner.  I'm running macOS 12 Monterey and will soon update to Ventura.  We need a printer that will continue to be s...

MacHinto by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

TS8320 - Green color is way off.

Hi, We bought and set up the printer in September, but this is the first time we tried to pront color. My wife printer out mailing labels and it looked like anything green was very off - maybe a bluish brown color. So, I created a text document in Go...

robc04 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX492 stuck in copy mode

I am trying to print with my canon pixma MX492, using a windows 10 home from microsoft word.  I keep getting an error, and the printer screen says copy.  It is stuck in copy mode.

lymanlr by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 2533 Printer Persistent Paper Jam

My MG2522 Printer warning light keeps flashing and an error code for a paper jam persists even though the paper was removed without any tears. I have tried unplugging and restarting printer with no luck. The light flashes in intervals of 3. Please he...

chuy0517 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to know when support for printer expires

I was disappointed to find that there is no Windows 11 driver for my perfectly good Pixma printer.  Apparently the printers are only supported for 10 years. I plan to buy another one, but I want to make sure it will be supported for a long time.  Whe...

Resolved! Pixma MG3500 and iMac M1

I just got an iMac M1 running OS 12.5.  I have been unable to get my Pixma MG3500 to work with it. I downloaded and installed the driver and made it the default printer and when I try to print nothing happens.  I spoke to Apple and they said the driv...

G3010 Printer- Ink Empty Message when ink is full

I have been having trouble with the magenta printing on my Cannon G3010 printer.  I cleaned it twice, did deep cleaning twice, and flushed it.  After flushing it, I got an error message- E-60, which, according to the online manual, means one or more ...

michelez by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Comparable to today PIXMA iP6700D

Hi I have a retired product, Pixma iP6700D.This printer was great. I didn't use it for a while so the ink dried up I think. I did what was told to get the ink to work but then it said something like the board wasn't connected. I want a printer compar...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements