Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4720 Scanner Cutting Off Top

When scanning, the top of the document or image is cut off about 1/8", the same with the side when butted up against the back of the bed. If I pull the image down it it impossible to make it straight. What is wrong with this thing and how do I fix it...

tamiep by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR4720 IJ Scan Utility Alternative???

This this utility really sucks. I cannot see a preview and it has take several install just to get this to work. There has to me some other kind of interface for this printer/scanner. Even if this is a cheaper machine, this cannot be the only way to ...

tamiep by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

steady orange light on PIXMA TR4522

My PIXMA TR4522 just has a steady orange light when i plug in my printer. We were able to print a couple documents before it randomly lost connection then when trying to power it down then back on the steady orange light came on and none of the other...

Wake up printer

After a time of non-use the printer turns off/goes to sleep.  I want it to wake up when a print job is initiated.  How do I set it up to make that happen?

rtstover by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS 3522 Fax?

My wife’s job requires her to use fax (yes, really) and I can’t figure out if her new TS 3522 even has a fax capability.  Anyone know?  Any ideas on how to find/use it?

ChinaJim by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

slow scanning on canon pixma mg3620

I usually scan artwork on my mac by going to system settings>printers and scanners and then selecting my printer/scanner. I prefer this because it gives me a preview and I can select what areas I want to scan, this has always worked efficiently. Now,...

kg11530 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX492 Print only fills 25% of the page

When I print all my MX492 printer the page prints on a quarter of the paper very small print, not filling the paper at all. How do I make the words print on the whole entire sheet someone out here and printer world please answer my question.

wsg3rd by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements