Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8620a Can't Duplex Scan to Google Drive

The TR8620a is advertised as having manual 2-sided scanning, as well as ADF scanning. I'm having trouble figuring out how to do ADF manual duplex scanning to Google drive. The option seems to be missing:Any idea how I can do this?

ndtrek_1-1694575996826.png
ndtrek by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 failure icon on

I have a Pixma 3620 that started printing light blue. Given a popup saying low ink, I changed both cartridges and now a constant failure icon and no movement of the printer. I have shut it down several times, paper flaps up and down, no paper is stuc...

Gibbby by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS 3122 stuck in reduce print for copies

My 2 year old grandson likes to push buttons and now I can't stop my TS 3122 printer from making copies in a reduced print format. I've spent hours on the web sight researching it and have taken the steps recommended but to no avail. A stranger at a ...

MX922 printer needs repair Support Code B200

All of a suddenn my printer is not working and the screen shows Support Code B200printer needs repairFollow the steps below1. Turn the device off and unplug the powercord from power supply.2.See the manual and contact the service center.I applied all...

PIXMA iX6850 or i19950

Hello, new on this forum. I need a not to expensive A3 printer for mostly graphics, not much photography I have an offer for an i19950 for about 100$ almost new and a new Pixma ix6850 that is on sale for about 170$ what would you suggest? Thanks for ...

Pixma MG5350 Printing Blank

Suddenly printer printing only blank, including from scan/copy, although data is there in Preview.  I haveChecked with nozzle print check. Zero.Did a deep cleanRemoved head and cleaned itCarried out Factory resetChecked on updated firmware.Some time ...

PIXMA G3262 Printing Vinyl Stickers

Printer Type: PIXMA G3262Problem, I purchased the cricut maker 3, along with printable vinyl sticker paper. the form of vinyl printer paper can be matte or glossy, but every time i try to print, it comes up black with some ink on it that didnt even g...

Mooni1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements